Administrator on July 8th, 2012
The month of Ramadan is a time for spiritual reflection, prayer, recitation of the Qur’an, doing Zikr, remembrance of Allah, endurance and self-discipline. It is a month of training – training the soul and body- to be able to exercise self-restraint.
In order to gain the benefit of Ramadan, a Muslim must be fully prepared to embrace the blessed month. Makkah Masjid therefore presents a seminar on “Preparing for Ramadan”, by Imam Qari Muhammad Asim.
Come and Learn about:
- Significance and virtues of Ramadan
- Ways to discipline our body and soul
- Preparing a personal Ramadan planner
- Reconnecting with Allah and the Qur’an
- Things to do and things to avoid in Ramadan
- Ensuring the benefits of Ramadan impact the rest of the year
- Making the most of Ramadan in a non-Muslim or work environment
- Discover how the hearts can taste the sweetness of the blessed month
Date: Sunday 15 July 2012, between 5:30-7:30
Venue: Makkah Masjid, 36 Thornville Road Leeds LS6 1JY
Brothers & Sisters Welcome.